1. Walking Distance to the BeachHilton Head’s beaches were named the best in the nation by Fox News! Stretching for 12 miles, our island’s pristine shoreline is simply breathtaking. The majority of our vacation properties are just a short walk from the beach. Rather than waking up early to find parking, you will be able to sleep in and stroll over to the ocean at your leisure. Many of our homes also come with complimentary beach chairs and towels, so you’ll have everything you need for a day of fun in the sun.
2. The Best AmenitiesOur Hilton Head vacation rentals come with all of the amenities you need for an unforgettable getaway. Guests will enjoy fully furnished homes with luxurious master suites, incredibly comfortable bedding, and all the essential linens. The chef in your family will love whipping up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen or firing up the grill for an outdoor BBQ. With flat screen televisions, cable, wireless internet access, and even more great entertainment, your kids will never be bored. Many properties also come with private pools, so you can go for a swim right at your home away from home. Some of our rentals even feature relaxing spas!
3. Amazing Concierge ServicesHilton Head Properties Realty & Rentals offers a number of special concierge services that will make your vacation even more fun! Here are a few of our most popular services:
• Bicycle Rentals: Guests at our vacation homes can have bicycles delivered right to their door. With over 53 miles of public bike paths, Hilton Head is a paradise for cyclists. The island’s beaches are also great for biking because the sand has just the right level of hardness.
• Golf Packages: Hilton Head is the perfect place to hit the links! We offer two spectacular golf packages that will give you access to the island’s very best courses. Harbour Town Golf Links, one of Hilton Head’s most famous courses, was ranked #12 in Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 Courses You Can Play”.
• Guided Tours: Hilton Head Properties’ resident tour guide Linda Vingelen will take you to your choice of wonderful destinations in the Low Country for a fun day of sightseeing. Guests can explore Hilton Head Island or travel to nearby Daufuskie Island, Savannah, Beaufort, or Charleston. Our private club van will pick you up right at your vacation home! Participants can expect a great mix of history, haunted sites, shopping, dining, and more.
• Private Chef: Chef Aram Haroutunian will come to your vacation rental and prepare a fantastic meal for your family to enjoy. Aram specializes in classic Low Country dishes like gumbo, fried okra, Gullah rice, and peach cobbler.Ready to start planning your escape? Browse our selection of Hilton Head vacation rentals to find the perfect accommodations for your getaway!